2014 Women in Leadership Symposium
The purpose of this annual event is to bring together a diverse group of successful women leaders who can inspire and motivate women to reflect on their own career goals and status as they strive to advance in their organizations. The leaders help educate attendees by engaging in discussions that focus on relevant issues in today’s workplace.
April 9, 2014
“Women of Influence: Leading with Courage and Conviction”
University of Wisconsin – Madison Business School, Grainger Hall
975 University Avenue
Madison, WI 53706
Parking is available at this location.
Schedule of Events
|8:00 a.m. — 8:30 a.m.
|8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Topics of Discussion
- Beyond the Box – Letting Go of Preconceived Barriers and Fears
- Smart Women take Smart Risks
- How Women Can Leverage Power in the Workplace
- Pursuing Leadership Excellence
- Success Through Mentorship
- Open Discussion: “How Women Can Leverage Power in the Workplace”
EVP and Managing Consultant
National Diversity Council
VP & General Counsel
Madison Gas and Electric Company
Chief Administration Officer
American Family Insurance
Associate Vice Chancellor & Chief of Police
University of Wisconsin — Madison
Conference Program Ads (Sponsor Provided)
All ads are in Full Color
- Quarter Page Ad — $300
- Half Page Ad — $450
- Full Page Ad — $600
- **Ads must be received 4 weeks before the scheduled event
A $3 processing fee will be charged to all registrations